In refractory products sector, we can find silicon-aluminated products with high, medium or low alumina density, like the LY products as well as silicium, basic (Magnesium, chromium, dolomium,...) and special (Zircon, graphite, spinels, ...) products. Each of these products corresponds to diverse industrial needings.
Our silicon-aluminated refractory products are
mostly used in cementry, Iron, Metal, Steel, blast furnaces, coke-making, glass, either than in building sector.
Materials trading is also supplied in our bricks, tiles and refractory cements.
Our range does extend to standard products, from belgian and international norms (± 60% of global volume) and in special or shaped products, produced according to user's requirements (40% of global volume).
Sorted in three quality levels based upon intrastat coding and European Federation of Refractory products (E.R.P.) classification, as follows : High (>45%), medium (>25%) and low alumina density(Al2O3).
- the refractory products 'LY' are shaped using to ways to proceed (see also related pages),
- either dry overpressed, for 95% of shaped production
- or stretched, maximum 5% of production,
- unshaped : refractory cements and concretes, leaks
The shaped products are , according the defined users needings :
- solids (bricks, tiles, cube-shaped, wheels, ...) or
- hollow (pipe-shaped, ferrules, craters, bends, ...),
- with a linkage :
- thermical (baking in tunel blast furnace of 70m lenght, at higher than 1200°C temperatures)
- chemical (using an additional chemical component)
The technical sheets are available on-line :
- by quality for the solid and unshaped products, and
- by size for the hollow products